Brain Cramp
Well, it's been a while i don't write anything here since I had a week full of block examinations.
And the most dangerous examination above all is math-DAMN-matic for DAMN SURE!
I don't know what happens to me, I wasn't so bad at mathematic, but now I truly am bad on that for another damn sure though.
I never missed even a class of mathematic.
I always sat there and watch the teacher explain about the lesson, but yeah seems the lesson itself is like a basketball and my brain is the ground so it always bounces up over and over again without staying.
My brain just can't accept those algebra things (who the hell is the inventor of algebra anyway? damn you!). Those X-es in this lesson is really burn my entire brain! Even porn has only 3 X-es and it's already unrated and not suppose to be watched, and this lesson oh don't ask, it has so many X-es! And yeah it really is highly unrated and highly not suppose to be learned, don't you think so? And how is it become number when things you plus or minus, etc are X and Y?!
Well yeah maybe for some people it's easy just to take that but for me it's like putting your whole thumb inside your nostril (no comment, that's the only example i can give you).
But uhm maybe it's just me. I have no place for exact lessons on my brain, that's why i prefer and choose to be in social department than in science, and it's actually fun to be in social department because basically I inherit my parent talking skill (that's what they say), so there are a lot things to discuss or debate compare to just sit in the laboratory, looking at your liquid is the color change or not when you add another kind of liquid (no offense, it's from my perspective, that doesn't mean it is geek, it is actually cool in some ways).
Back to my exams week, yep finally it's over. Today was the last of my block examination, accountancy.
Thank God it's friday and that means tomorrow is saturday and the other day is sunnndaaaaaay! Ah, time to stretch my brain for a while.
Finally people, have a nice weekend! Go start to make a plan to hang out, but I highly recommend you to just stay at home and get hibernate and you'll get your eyes shining on monday! :)
And the most dangerous examination above all is math-DAMN-matic for DAMN SURE!
I don't know what happens to me, I wasn't so bad at mathematic, but now I truly am bad on that for another damn sure though.
I never missed even a class of mathematic.
I always sat there and watch the teacher explain about the lesson, but yeah seems the lesson itself is like a basketball and my brain is the ground so it always bounces up over and over again without staying.
My brain just can't accept those algebra things (who the hell is the inventor of algebra anyway? damn you!). Those X-es in this lesson is really burn my entire brain! Even porn has only 3 X-es and it's already unrated and not suppose to be watched, and this lesson oh don't ask, it has so many X-es! And yeah it really is highly unrated and highly not suppose to be learned, don't you think so? And how is it become number when things you plus or minus, etc are X and Y?!
Well yeah maybe for some people it's easy just to take that but for me it's like putting your whole thumb inside your nostril (no comment, that's the only example i can give you).
But uhm maybe it's just me. I have no place for exact lessons on my brain, that's why i prefer and choose to be in social department than in science, and it's actually fun to be in social department because basically I inherit my parent talking skill (that's what they say), so there are a lot things to discuss or debate compare to just sit in the laboratory, looking at your liquid is the color change or not when you add another kind of liquid (no offense, it's from my perspective, that doesn't mean it is geek, it is actually cool in some ways).
Back to my exams week, yep finally it's over. Today was the last of my block examination, accountancy.
Thank God it's friday and that means tomorrow is saturday and the other day is sunnndaaaaaay! Ah, time to stretch my brain for a while.
Finally people, have a nice weekend! Go start to make a plan to hang out, but I highly recommend you to just stay at home and get hibernate and you'll get your eyes shining on monday! :)

Comments
Post a Comment