Unpopular Opinion: You Can Achieve Everything, Yet Still Unhappy
It's sixteen of July again, isn't it? Well, being 23 was like entering a deadly house of horror. I got the excitement pretty high for the courage to challenge myself, but apparently, I kinda stroke my head pretty damn hard in the middle of it. Not because of the devil actors, but precisely because of my low-vision sight so I slipped, then bang! Crashed my head up to the wall before it gets to the floor.
LOL it was not a really decent year, mainly because of the impulsive and poor-made decisions. Decisions, yeah.
So I started off by moving to a new city, a new and a more decent place, with thank goodness a proper job, all that hoping I can have my own happy ending. LOL again. Of course, things don't work that way. Poor-made decision slapped me real hard in the face. And that's fine.
No, that wasn't fine at all. It hurts real bad.
As I was in the middle of not-so-grieving-but-laughing-my-ass-off-for-my-pure-stupidity, I found another one. He is special for sure, but why oh why my life goal has only been pointed to chase a guy after that laughing/crying parade. And at the same time, I got the offer to handle a bigger responsibility. So yeah it's not only issue of a guy but also that career ambition. It's a balance, isn't it? I'm not entirely dumb or weak.
However, both of them are hard. Establishing a warm, healthy, and strong relationship is especially hard while realizing you have an open wound that keeps hurting back even for any simplest friction. That simple friction always has the potential to get me retreating myself. But you know, how can you ask for more when you are the one who is scrapping here and there?
But hey, I overwhelm my fear for cats and got promoted! Something to be cherished about, isn't it?
LOL it was not a really decent year, mainly because of the impulsive and poor-made decisions. Decisions, yeah.
So I started off by moving to a new city, a new and a more decent place, with thank goodness a proper job, all that hoping I can have my own happy ending. LOL again. Of course, things don't work that way. Poor-made decision slapped me real hard in the face. And that's fine.
No, that wasn't fine at all. It hurts real bad.
As I was in the middle of not-so-grieving-but-laughing-my-ass-off-for-my-pure-stupidity, I found another one. He is special for sure, but why oh why my life goal has only been pointed to chase a guy after that laughing/crying parade. And at the same time, I got the offer to handle a bigger responsibility. So yeah it's not only issue of a guy but also that career ambition. It's a balance, isn't it? I'm not entirely dumb or weak.
However, both of them are hard. Establishing a warm, healthy, and strong relationship is especially hard while realizing you have an open wound that keeps hurting back even for any simplest friction. That simple friction always has the potential to get me retreating myself. But you know, how can you ask for more when you are the one who is scrapping here and there?
But hey, I overwhelm my fear for cats and got promoted! Something to be cherished about, isn't it?
Comments
Post a Comment